Board of Directors
The Foundation’s Board of Directors sets the direction of the Foundation’s work. Members advise the Foundation on technical, legal, financial and fundraising activities and are responsible for approving major expenditures, reviewing progress, and monitoring finances.
- Edward Brian Doberstyn: Medical doctor, specialist in pediatrics, tropical diseases and public health. Retired from the World Health Organization and from the US Army Research and Development Command. American.
- Marianne Doberstyn: A certified Montessori teacher, former owner/director of the Montessori School of Washington, DC. American.
- Kanitta Meesook Kambhu na Ayudhya: Economist, formerly Assistant Director, Department of Economic Research, Bank of Thailand, then Assistant Director of the External Relations Department and Division Chief, Asia and Pacific Department, International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C. Thai.
- Tom Grobbel: An investment counsellor. American.
- Anchalee Singhanetra-Renard: A retired professor of Geography from Chiang Mai University, specializing in migration and indigenous people in Thailand and Burma. Thai.
- David Lewis: Medical doctor, retired dermatologist, major donor to the Foundation, American
- Wilawan Senaratana: Formerly Dean, Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai University
- Sansanee Rajchagool: Dentist, oral public health specialist, mother of an adult child with Down's Syndrome